The Birmingham Social Media Cafe is always a good networking event, giving Birmingham based social media types the chance to meet face to face and put names to people they’ve been talking to on Twitter for years.
This month’s event was in the fantastic Edwardian Tea Rooms of the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, organised by the irrepressible Dave Massey of Brum Radio fame.
The people who attended this month were:
- Myself – of course! – @brumguvnor
- Dave Massey – @DavidWMassey
- Nandi Cher – @nandicher
- Melissa Naune – @HeavenCulture1
- Sarah Maybank – @sarahmmm
- Deborah Broomfield – @debsbroomfield
- Edward Daniels – @PracticalEdd
- Jacqui Francis – @AdinaMay
- James Eggison – @JamesEggison and @CovUni_Business.
- Shi Song Chan – @ChanShiSong
- Mariya Peynova – @slunchogled26
- Kelly Mills – @KellyLouTweets
- Chris Pettit – @ChrisatCustard
- Andy Parker – @AndyParkeruk
- Julia Higginbottom – @gabysslave
- John Campbell – @8BitSamurai
- Steve McCarthy – @HanseiTech
- Natahan McCarthy – @HanseiTech